Friday, January 3

CFC125

Welcome back to CAS-ual Fridays, The Clean And Simple Challenge!

We are back with lots of inspiration for you in 2014!
I hope you're ready to have some fun with us :)

Instead of a resolution, choose a word that describes what you hope for the new year.
maybe it's LOVE if you want to work on your relationships, or DO if you want to challenge yourself to something, or LAUGH if you want to lighten up, etc.
Use that word as the inspiration for your card, and keep it Clean And Simple
You have 2 weeks to play along.

And now, a word from our fabulous sponsor...

Join us beginning January 6th for the sneak peek party for our brand new release!
You will LOVE what we have in store for you!
The fun will begin at 6am on the 6th on our Store Blog
Like us on facebook
and be sure to follow our Pinterest Boards

This challenge winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to 


Let the inspiration parade begin!



LOVE CFC


LOVE







*****The Girl Fridays love hearing from you!*****  
Please leave them some love for their inspiring examples.
We're looking forward to seeing your creations too, so please make it easy for us to leave a comment...


Now its your turn!
*Create a NEW Clean And Simple project using this week's challenge theme*
*Provide a link to CAS-ual Fridays in your post*
Be sure to review our RULES tab at the top of the blog

8 comments:

Darnell J Knauss said...

Fun challenge and really timely with everyone choosing a word of the year! Mine is a bit unusual, but it works for me and I enjoyed making a card to showcase it! Thank you and thank you for all the awesome DT card inspirations!! Hugs, Darnell

Little Yellow Birdie said...

sometimes its nice to make the sentiment the main focus. Love the challenge.

Wendy said...

Your design team samples are spectacular. Thank you for the interesting challenge this week!

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful CAS-ual creations. They are very inspiring.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Cris G said...

This is really a challenge, with so many significant words out there... but I like the idea.
Thanks for the inspiration from this wonderful DT.

jimlynn said...

I'm not sure if you can help me out or not - but I entered (entry number 67) this challenge and up until a couple of days ago my card was appearing as I entered it. It now has some unknown picture there instead of my card. Any help would be appreciated.
Lynn Hayes

Chriss America Real said...

I hope my cards are CAS. They are shaped cards but they aren't overly decorated.

Tracy Penney said...

Fabulous work by the DT. I haven't done a lot of CAS cards, but I was really drawn to this challenge. I had a lot of fun with this one and I hope to participate in more